cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BluRonnie
Level: Powered On

Issue - Cannot find Instant Flow in PowerApps

This issue was started last week. 

I'm building a Canvas App and was using instant flows triggered from the app buttons and it was working all correctly as intended. Last week I was trying to update one of the flows and trying to add an additional parameter to pass on from the App to the flow. As my previous experience, I deleted the flow from the app and was trying to add it back in, so the parameters would be refreshed. However, when I click the Flows button in the action, the panel shows no flow and suggested me to create one while I have probably 20 instant flows created before. 

Today, I'm trying again, still the same problem. Then I followed the suggestion and created a new flow. It worked. However this round I have discovered an even weirder problem. I can not find this newly created flow anywhere, except I can see it within PowerApps, but I cannot find and edit it in the Flow section. 

I have double-checked the environments I was in and I was in the same environment. 

In fact, I have also check a different tenant/environment, and it is exactly the same issue. 

Not sure if I have done anything wrong, but need help urgently!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-siky-msft
Level 10

Re: Issue - Cannot find Instant Flow in PowerApps

Hi @BluRonnie ,

It seems to be a global server outage that has been fixed now, please try again and check if your issue is fixed. 

Here is the annunciation:

Annotation 2019-10-31 094037.png

Please continue letting us know when you see things off!

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BluRonnie

I have found the newly created flow in the Default Solution. 

So I would assume the App was also looking for Flow within the Default Solution????

v-siky-msft
Level 10

Hi @BluRonnie ,

It seems to be a global server outage that has been fixed now, please try again and check if your issue is fixed. 

Here is the annunciation:

Annotation 2019-10-31 094037.png

Please continue letting us know when you see things off!

Best regards,

Sik

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Administrator
Administrator

Sounds like the canvas app is in a solution...therefore will only see flows also in the solution.
BluRonnie

Hi @v-siky-msft , I have just tried and it is still not working.

Hi @chass , I have apps/flows both in or outside of solutions, but they all behave the same way, i.e. only looking for flow in "Default Solution".

As you can see in the attached screenshot, I cannot see any flows when I click Flows button under the Action.

BluRonnie

Hi @chass , I'm still having issues with this topic. The solution doesn't allow me to add instant flows (PowerApps triggered) from outside the solution and if I want to duplicate one flow and make adjustments on top, the only workable way to me is to create a new flow within the PowerApps and then slowly copy over the actions and make changes. Is there a better way to do it? Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,925)