cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WO1
Helper I
Helper I

Issue Connecting Data Sources

I have a newly created account (2-3 days ago) that I have changed the initial password for. Whenever I attempt to create a new app and add a data source, I receive an error with the details:

"The password wasn't updated. Please try again."

My password has been reset and I have logged into all other O365 services without issue. I can also access the resources using my account (such as OneDrive for Business). I've also tried this on different machines. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@WO1 

Try:

1. Clear Cookies and Cache, and retry
  2. Remove and re-add the data source from PowerApps, then retry #1, then retry it.
    1. Also, after doing this, try clicking the refresh icon a few times in PowerApps Maker as well.
  3. Remove the Office 365 connection, and then if needed recreate the Connection by removing the connection under make.powerapps.com -> Data -> Connections -> Find Office 365 Connection -> Use Ellipses ->  Remove Office 365 Connection., then retry #2, then retry #1, then retry it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@WO1 

Try:

1. Clear Cookies and Cache, and retry
  2. Remove and re-add the data source from PowerApps, then retry #1, then retry it.
    1. Also, after doing this, try clicking the refresh icon a few times in PowerApps Maker as well.
  3. Remove the Office 365 connection, and then if needed recreate the Connection by removing the connection under make.powerapps.com -> Data -> Connections -> Find Office 365 Connection -> Use Ellipses ->  Remove Office 365 Connection., then retry #2, then retry #1, then retry it.

Doing all of the above, as well as using Chrome as the browser seems to have fixed it. Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (7,143)