cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NC_ITSupport

Issue Finding Office Phone For PowerApps Label

Hello all,

So i'm creating a simple Employee Directory and i'm wanting everyone's office phone number to be in it. I can see the correct numbers in 365 admin center when I search a user and click manage contact information, the data is in the Office Phone field.

Within PowerApps i'm having trouble creating a label and actually getting that information though.

Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

If you are using the O365 User profile connector then the office phone is in "businessPhones" but that comes back as a table, so might have to do something like this to get it to display:

First(varO365UserProfile.businessPhones).Value

This assumes the O365 User profile record was being used in a variable called varO365UserProfile. You will need to adjust your formula accordingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

If you are using the O365 User profile connector then the office phone is in "businessPhones" but that comes back as a table, so might have to do something like this to get it to display:

First(varO365UserProfile.businessPhones).Value

This assumes the O365 User profile record was being used in a variable called varO365UserProfile. You will need to adjust your formula accordingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Just what I needed! In my case I had to put:

First(ThisItem.BusinessPhones).Value

Thanks so much for the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,523)