cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stingray
Advocate II
Advocate II

Issue, Sharepoint Task Assgined To column blank in data connections for PowerApps and Flow

PowerApps based on the Assigned to Column, but when i connect to the list in PowerApps the Assgined To collumn is not populated.

I also tried using a collection to store the data first from the Task list but as you can see form the picture attached the Assigned To column is not populated.

Also i had the idea to create a string column in the task lat and have Flow populate it on item creation in the Task list, but when the Flow runs again the Assigned To column is not populated and brings back a Null value.

Does anyone have any success with Task lists in PowerApps or can anyone shed some light on the issue here?

3 REPLIES 3
stingray
Advocate II
Advocate II

Sorry had trouble posting in IE and copy and paste didnt pickup the first sentance.

Cant seem to edit post either?

So its been driving me crazy, i have a sharepoint 2013 based workflow using a standard task list, in PowerApps ahave connected to the Task list using a On-Premise Gateway and im trying to filter based on the Assgined To Column, but when i connect to the list in PowerApps the Assgined To column is not populated.

I also tried using a collection to store the data first from the Task list but as you can see form the picture attached the Assigned To column is not populated.

Also i had the idea to create a string column in the task lat and have Flow populate it on item creation in the Task list, but when the Flow runs again the Assigned To column is not populated and brings back a Null value.

Does anyone have any success with Task lists in PowerApps or can anyone shed some light on the issue here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @stingray how are you progressing with this? I'm going to bump so the community can review and assist. 

@Anonymous 

Hi @TopShelf-MSFT,

Unfortunately im still having this issue, though i have since realised it only affects one Task list i have.

For a work around i have to use a workflow to update another column with the same infomation.

Thanks for the bump.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,871)