cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sriks
Advocate I
Advocate I

Issue : embedding PowerApps in sharepoint modern team site not working with the "Web link" anymore

Hi,

It was really hard for me to bring my powerapp to sharepoint..

The "Web link" of the powerapp isn't working when embedding the powerapp to sharepoint anymore.

This link gave me the solution :

https://veenstra.me.uk/2019/06/28/app-not-appearing-in-powerapps-web-part-with-new-app-url/

Is there a connection between the possibility of using powerapps in a power bi report and this issue ?

When do you think the issue will be solved ?

It's a big problem for me, trying to convince others of using powerapps..

Hope i can get an answer.

Thank you in advance,

Sriks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Additionally, when adding it to a modern SharePoint Modern page, you only need to use the AppID to insert it, you don't need to use the whole link:

image.png

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi,

If you take out everything from "?tenantID" onwards within the link then you should be able to embed again.

The tenantID is there to support cross-tenant sharing, however if you are embedding within SharePoint this is not required. I don't think it's documented anywhere, I'm just speaking from my personal experience at work.

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Additionally, when adding it to a modern SharePoint Modern page, you only need to use the AppID to insert it, you don't need to use the whole link:

image.png

@iAm_ManCat

Thanks!
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,423)