cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Issue loading People info in Release Versions > 3.18111.15

Hello,

I have a simple three-screen app loading data from SharePoint Online which was working perfectly in November on PowerApps Release 3.18111.15.

I made a minor update to the app in December which changed our PowerApps Release to 3.18114.25, and a futher minor update today which updated our PowerApps Release again to 3.18122.23.

On the app versions running on Release 3.18114.25 & 3.18122.23 we have noticed a bug loading People field data associated with the SharePoint List item being queried. At a cursory glance, all other fields appear to load correctly.

The app appears to get "stuck" on the first Person field info from the first SharePoint List item viewed after app launch. E.g.:

Person A is assigned to Record A

Person B is assigned to Record B

I open the app and load Record A, and see that Person A is assigned to this record

I then go back to the Home screen and load Record B

Record B incorrectly indicates that Person A is assigned to this record.

If I force close the app and reload, opening Record B first, it correctly displays that Person B as being assigned

If I then go back to the Home screen and load Record A, Person B is incorrectly displayed as the assigned user.

Under Release 3.18114.25 this issue occurrs only on the PowerApps iOS client (PowerApps web client worked as expected), however both the iOS client and web client experience the issue on Release 3.18122.23.

I was able to reproduce this issue on another users iOS device with Release 3.18114.25 and both iOS device and computer with Releases 3.18114.25 & 3.18122.23.

Rolling back to a version of the app running on Release 3.18111.15 resolves the issue - however any further changes to the app result in being upgraded to Release 3.18122.23 and the issue reoccurs.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Is Microsoft aware of this bug, and is it planned to be addressed in a future PowerApps Release version?

1 REPLY 1
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Issue loading People info in Release Versions > 3.18111.15

Hi @AL1985 thank you for posting and I'm sorry to hear about this issue. I have posted this to the Product Team and an update wil lbe provided within the thread. 

@TopShelf-MSFT

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,055)