cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Issue of Specific User Unable to Upload Information

I have an app that's been in production for several months with a userbase of ~200 people. I have run into an issue where a single user that has been using the application for a month or so is able to continue use the app as normal (navigate, read from data source), but the information does not upload to the SharePoint backend when submitting. 

I have the request submit using an UpdateIf(), and then navigate to a success screen. The user experiences this without error, but nothing actually hits the SharePoint.

• I am using an UpdateIf() function to submit.
  • The displaymode on the button is only in edit mode if it is the user's name. In these cases, the button is always in edit mode, so they are actively being recongized.
  • The user has used the app and been able to submit information successfully to the backend for around a month before this issue

Any ideas as to what could be causing this issue?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Issue of Specific User Unable to Upload Information

Hi @silkwire ,

Does the user have enough permission to Sharepoint list?

Which Office 365 license does the user have? Whether the license of Sharepoint online is expired

It looks like a very werid issue for only one user is unable to upload information.

Can you stop sharing the app and Sharepoint permission to that user and re-share again if his license and permission are all ok?

Best regards,

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,565)