Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Issue with Saving PowerApp - Spoint Form

Hi,

I'm working on a PowerApp embedded as Form in a SharePoint list. This is being done solely as a workaround to SharePoint connectivity issues that my main app is facing since last week (separate ticket open). 

Everything was going relatively fine - until today when the SharePoint and App spontaneously stopped communicating (Save button doesn't seem to trigger action reliably) and I cannot save newer version of the App to PowerApps due to an error with following details:

{"error":{"code":"InvalidRequestContent","message":"The request content was invalid and could not be deserialized: 'Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: {. Path 'properties.commitMessage', line 1, position 552.'."}}

Session ID: ec3341bb-500f-4450-9253-3158978f4d77

I've tried restoring the App to a previous version and refreshing SharePoint connections - but the issue still persists. 

Is anyone able to pinpoint what the root cause is, or if this is part of widespread issue? 

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Issue with Saving PowerApp - Spoint Form

I have the same issue

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

HI @v-tkmasz ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please consider take a try to clear cache of your browser, and remove the custom form in your SP List, then re-add a new one within it, check if the issue is solved.

More details about deleting custom form in SP List, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/customize-list-form#delete-the-custom-f...

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@v-xida-msft  Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me. I didn't want to loose data in the main form I'm working on. Instead I tried it on two other sharepoint lists that are on the same SPO instance. I had the same issues - i tried creating a new PowerApp form, removing it, and creating one again - running into this issue every  time. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,720)