cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with language function in PowerApps

I have created a PowerApps form based on SharePoint list. User requirement is to display the labels on the form based on user's language settings either in US English or US Spanish. I have made the changes to form labels as per the instructions in below URL.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/building-multilingual-apps-in-powerapps/

When I am testing the form for Spanish language, I changed my language setting in User Profile (Delve) to Spanish. All site contents does show in Spanish but only the form labels still show in English. I checked the Language() function's output and it is still returning en-US on that form.

Any help is much appreciated. May be this is very a small issue which I am not able to catch

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Issue with language function in PowerApps

Hi @Anonymous ,

In which control did you use this language function? Please share the related configuration, like the properties and formulas.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Issue with language function in PowerApps

Thanks for your time. I am using that in Text field of labels.

Text field setting==> LookUp(Table1,Key = "Employee" And Lang = lblUsedLanguage.Text, Value)

Here Table1 is source where I have stored language specific text as key value pair.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,476)