cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RPR
Regular Visitor

Issue with recurring events from SharePoint Calendar app

Hi Team,

Facing an issue in displaying data(recurring events) from SharePoint Calendar app in a PowerApps gallery. 

Currently using item property as Filter(colevent,(EndDate>=DateAdd(varfirstdayinview,ThisItem.Value))&&(EventDate <=DateAdd(varfirstdayinview,ThisItem.Value))). 

E.g. In SharePoint Calendar app, Event title 'Back Up Server' ,is scheduled weekly (every monday). However, in powerapps gallery, the particular event is showing every day instead of displaying it weekly. Please advise the best way to work on this scenario. Thanks in Advance

RPR_0-1600699840624.jpeg

RPR_1-1600699867809.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @RPR ,

There is a known issue with Power Platform communicating with SharePoint today and the product team is working on that, please see MM222544 and SP222555 in the admin center for details.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
RPR
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the update.

I think this is mainly on filtering items in a gallery. Hope experts here will help me to find a solution /workaround. Thanks a lot. 

Evan1621
Frequent Visitor

Would you please share if you resolved this issue? 

CharlotteD
Frequent Visitor

Hello, did you get a solution to this problem? It's exactly what I'm encountering right now. Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,445)