cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues combining two formulas together

I have two filters that I’m trying to use on a gallery, one to remove duplicate items within the SharePoint list from view, and the other is a search function. The formulas are:

• Filter('Post Interview Feedback',StartsWith('Unique Role ID'.Value,'JD Search_3'.Text))
    • The reason I’m using a filter formula rather than a standard search is that I’m using a SharePoint lookup column and was having a nightmare trying to enable the search function to work correctly.

• ForAll(Distinct('Post Interview Feedback','Unique Role ID'.Value),LookUp('Post Interview Feedback','Unique Role ID'.Value=Result))
    • This filter means that each ‘Unique Role ID’ only appears once within the gallery.

I’ve tried quite a few variants to combine these two formulas, however have been unable to make it work.

What would be the approach here to combine both formulas together, please?

Data source: Post Interview feedback

Let me know if you need any more information. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
EddieE
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@Anonymous 

Have tried replacing the Filter() <data source> with the entire 2nd formula, ie

’Post Interview Feedback’ — becomes — ForAll(…)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
EddieE
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@Anonymous 

Have tried replacing the Filter() <data source> with the entire 2nd formula, ie

’Post Interview Feedback’ — becomes — ForAll(…)

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's worked perfectly, thanks @EddieE really appreciate the help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,212)