Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasigouru
Advocate I
Advocate I

Issues with gallery control for inline editing

Gallery Control Issue  

Hello All,

Hope everyone is staying safe in these tough times. Wish things would go back to normal soon!!

I’m having issues with the gallery control. I’m using a gallery to display a collection from a SP list. It’s loading up fine and the new entries are added with no issues. But, when it’s coming to editing, I can only edit the first 5 rows. The keyboard is flashing and not letting me edit if any other row is selected. Please refer to the attached screen recording.

Just wondering, if there is any known issues or any limitations to the gallery control. The variable I’m using to change display mode of the text control is working fine. Just that it’s not letting me edit from row 6 onwards.

Any help/pointers are much appreciated. Will provide more details if needed. Thanks in advance!!

Sasi.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Steve,

Yes it is working if take the gallery out. May be i've complicated the design by putting too many elements. I'll rethink the design and possibly split it into 3 separate galleries and see how it goes.

Thanks for your help Steve. Much appreciated.

Regards

Sasi.

Hi Sasi,

You are very welcome! That's a good idea to take it out or separate them.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (44,132)