cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GerardoPlass
Helper I
Helper I

It does not show me some records in the gallery

I have an attendance record app in which users are marking, on the next screen I have a gallery that brings me what is recorded by the logged in user and only today's date, in some cases I can see the record and in others cases I cannot see it (it appears empty), can you help me please

GerardoPlass_0-1657578964624.png

perform a debug where if I get the record and another where I do not see it

This is the activity log when it returns me the row

GerardoPlass_1-1657579194611.png

This is the activity log it does not return the row help me

GerardoPlass_2-1657579249715.png

6 REPLIES 6
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @GerardoPlass ,

Your monitor suggests there may not be a matching record, so I will make a few assumptions that would normally make it work - please tell me if any of these are incorrect

SortByColumns(
   Filter(
      'Registro de actividad case'; 
      Usuario.DisplayName = User().FullName &&
      Creado >= DatePicker3.SelectedDate &&
      Creado <= DatePicker4.SelectedDate
   );
   "Created";
   Descending
)

• Usuario is a Person field and contains the user's name exactly as it appears in their login credentials
  • Creado is a Date only field (not time)
  • You have checked your List 'Registro de actividad case' to ensure a matching record definitely exists

delete the search by date to test and in the same way for some users if it finds me records but in others nothing 😞

The first step is the following 
register income

GerardoPlass_1-1657582017611.png

On some users I can't see this

GerardoPlass_3-1657582288362.png

The recently entered record should be listed here because the eye icon will take us to the edit

GerardoPlass_4-1657582317688.png

GerardoPlass_5-1657582340929.png

All your assumptions are correct

@GerardoPlass ,

OK - some debugging required here to eliminate some things. Is this only happening directly after you create a new record or also occurs when you re-enter the app with the record existing ?

I discovered that the records that do not show by user().fullname do show by User().email. The only temporary solution was to create 2 galleries in some of the 2 you will find the user records. Something happens that some users are not found with their full name is very rare I see everything fine

GerardoPlass_0-1657589566037.png

This is the final solution that worked for me, thank you very much for your estimated time, a big hug

GerardoPlass_0-1657590699077.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,187)