Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glaga
Helper I
Helper I

Item: Form.view from list other

Good morning all,

Do you know how to display the details of a record on a form in view mode from a different list in the list where the record is.

I have three sharepoint lists:
* Clients
* Products
* Order: (Customer_ID; Product_ID; Number; Price; ...)
(The order list thus integrates the IDs of the Customer and Product records.

I would like when I am on the ORDER list, at the click to navigate to the Customer file: screen_detail_client

For the screen_detail_client
I do not know which function to put in Item =
(to find the enregestriment: ID = ID_Client)

Do you have a solution ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Glaga 

Setup a new button with the text "View Customer" and put the following code in the OnSelect property of the button.

Set(customerID, your_customer_ID_value);
Navigate(screen_detail_client,None);

Then on the screen_detail_client I assume you have the client details in a View Form.  Put this code in the Item property of the View Form.

LookUp(your_customer_datasource,ID=CustomerID);

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User III
Super User III

@Glaga 

Setup a new button with the text "View Customer" and put the following code in the OnSelect property of the button.

Set(customerID, your_customer_ID_value);
Navigate(screen_detail_client,None);

Then on the screen_detail_client I assume you have the client details in a View Form.  Put this code in the Item property of the View Form.

LookUp(your_customer_datasource,ID=CustomerID);

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Thks @mdevaney 

LookUp is so good !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,383)