cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlotte
Helper I
Helper I

Items are created by PowerApps are not shown on Safari browser in iPhone/iPad.

Hello,

We have built an application with SharePoint list + PowerApps + PowerAutomate(Flow).

However, all items on the application which is developed by SharePoint List + PowerApps are not shown whole thing on Safari browser in iPhone/iPad. The canvas size is chosen by Landscape + Large.

The all items are shown if the number of items are smaller than the original one.

So we guess the problem caused by too many items in the application on PowerApps.

Also there is a vertical scroll, but there is no a horizontal scroll so that users cannot view all items of the application.

Could you give me a solution or is it a bug?

2 REPLIES 2
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @charlotte ,

Could you please share more about your issue? Do you mean the contents in canvas display incompletely ?

Have you toggled on these two setting? if they are on, the app screen will resize to fit the available space on the device, and always retains the screen orientation and aspect ratio you have set.

So please ensure to turn on these setting, for more reference: Change screen size and orientation 

Snipaste_2019-11-19_15-37-12.png

Best regards,

Sik

Hi,

Thank you for you reply.

I would like to explain more details what happened in our PowerApps in iPhone/iPad.

The SharePoint view screen in canvas does not display whole contents. Please see below.

iPhonePowerApps.png

There are more contents on the right side on SharePoint view screen above, however, there is no horizontal scroll so user cannot view whole contents.

I do not think I can change the screen size fit in the app because I have a response from you

that within 'Custom form app' the 'Scale to fit' option is not available.  So I am not able to change the screen size as we created the app as 'Custom form app'.

Is there any solution to enable the horizontal scroll ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (67,158)