Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trishmalloy
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Items property syntax for Gallery

Hello,

I'm stuck on why this formula isn't working on the Items property of Gallery2.  The fields that should be showing up are Title (ThisItem.'Workout Date') and Subtitle (ThisItem.'Client Name'.Id)

Here is the formula:  Filter('CRW Client Workout Data', 'Client Name' = Gallery2.Selected, Title)  I'm getting"Invalid argument type" error message.

I switched the name of the Title column to Client Name.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @trishmalloy 

Can you try to update the expression on the Items property as:

Filter('CRW Client Workout Data', 'Client Name'.Id = Gallery2.Selected.Id)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hey @trishmalloy 

Can you try to update the expression on the Items property as:

Filter('CRW Client Workout Data', 'Client Name'.Id = Gallery2.Selected.Id)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,507)