cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Power Apps Staff lizpalmerodore
Power Apps Staff

Join a research study this week!

Hi all - 

The PowerApps' team would like your feedback around the canvas interaction mode - please complete this screener via the link below if you're interested:

https://www.surveybuilder.com/s/VvR9V  

Thanks in advance for your help!

8 REPLIES 8
Sienna
Level 10

Re: Join a research study this week!

How about to introduce your self first? Anyone can create an account, come here and post a link to help PowerApps but instead they just collecting personal info. You have been registered 20mins ago... That doesn't seems right to me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah @Sienna this is obviously a phishing attempt pretending to be PA.

Power Apps Staff lizpalmerodore
Power Apps Staff

Absolutely - I am a Design Researcher that works primarily with the PowerApps product team in Redmond, WA. We are turning to the community forums to engage current users of PowerApps for our research study around the canvas interaction mode.

If you have any further questions - I'd be happy to chat more! My email is v-elpalm@microsoft.com 

Thanks!

Liz Palmer O'Dore

Sienna
Level 10

@lizpalmerodore

That is better 🙂

Sienna
Level 10

@lizpalmerodore

I just don't know why you're asking so many irrelevant and personal questions.. I've stop that on forth question. If you want to know my opinion about a canvas than there is quick answer for that...

(and I believe we are talking about the canvas with that datacard in it)

TERRIBLE.. Tried that few times and gave up on it. Do you wanna know what do I think you should do to improve it then look for already proven items container in VS.

Here is an idea I have posted already too

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Items-Container/idi-p/83487

I'm sorry

Highlighted
Power Automate Staff Audrie-MSFT
Power Automate Staff

@Sienna Apologies for the late staff tag, and thank you for being careful. Smiley Very Happy

Clarification To All:

Our research staff is consistently looking for ways to collect feedback from the community. This helps our engineering teams to triage and prioritize product improvements. Although the Ideas Forum has always been an easy way to share your ideas and suggestions, we also like to keep a pulse on industry interest, as well as what you're doing in the business application space. This short survey will help with that, and should take less than 5 minutes to complete. 

Please let me know if you have any problems with the survey, and/or if you have additional suggestions on feedback collection.
(also see this blog for other opportunities)

Looking forward to seeing your survey results, and to driving the enhancements that further enable you!

Thanks again,

Audrie

Power Automate Staff Audrie-MSFT
Power Automate Staff

@Sienna Could you private message me your email? I'd love to do a Skype session and help you with that Data Card. 🙂 - Audrie

Microsoft jebarksd
Microsoft

Hi everyone,

I'm a Design Researcher on the same team. Thanks for your interest in maintaining a secure community. As a research team, we run studies to highlight what works well or needs attention based on your feedback and what we observe. Ideally, this means we deliver quality experiences to you because other users have already helped us improve the experience before it is broadly released. We're asking you to help us improve the quality of the experience by providing early feedback in this request.

We've had a couple of additional participants and appreciate the time taken to participate. We would like to get up to five more participants. We're asking each participant to complete a survey prior to taking the test on usertesting.com so that we can identify the desired participants for the study. For example, we sometimes look to understand the experience from less experienced vs more experienced users.

If you have time, please take time to complete the brief survey and the study using the following link

https://www.surveybuilder.com/s/VvR9V  

Feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Barksdale

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,698)