Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frederik_Rier
Helper II
Helper II

Joining Teams Team in PowerApps

Hello all,

I am currently creating an onboarding app for new employees and had the idea that it would be a very cool feature if you could integrate teams teams directly into PowerApps and join the teams team via a button. I have already tried to implement such a function via the Teams Connector but have not yet found a way.

Frederik_Rier_0-1646406337895.png

It would also be cool if you could make it similar in design and if you could see in the Power App whether you are already a member of the team.

Do you know if there is a possibility? I am grateful for any information! 🙂

Best Regards 

Frederik 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Frederik_Rier ,

I think you'll have to run a flow in Power Automate for that to retrieve a list of teams the user is a member of:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/teams/#list-teams

You can then compare that list against the teams you have selected in your app to give an indicator on whether the user is (not) a member.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Frederik_Rier ,

I think you'll have to run a flow in Power Automate for that to retrieve a list of teams the user is a member of:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/teams/#list-teams

You can then compare that list against the teams you have selected in your app to give an indicator on whether the user is (not) a member.

BCBuizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @Frederik_Rier ,

If my reply answered your questions, can you please hit the "Accept as Solution" button so other users will know as well?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,709)