cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Caroline Resolver I
Resolver I

Keeping same environment after trial period

I am an O365 Education user, and signed up for a 90 day trial of Plan 2. The trial doesn't show up in the organisation's admin portal, which, if I'm understanding this properly, is correct, but neither does the environment which I created. We're now in a position for the administrator to purchase Plan 2 for myself, and Plan 1 for my team. Will this then link to the trial and change it to a full Plan 2, and include the environment that I created for my app, or will I lose the environment and have to start a new one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Keeping same environment after trial period

PowerApps environments are not associated with user licenses that are managed from the Office Admin Center. In order to manage your PowerApps environments you must go to the PowerApps Admin Center; https://admin.powerapps.com (although you must have a P2 license to do so).

The only step required for you is to purchase the licenses and continue using you current environment in Production (if that is what your goal).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Keeping same environment after trial period

PowerApps environments are not associated with user licenses that are managed from the Office Admin Center. In order to manage your PowerApps environments you must go to the PowerApps Admin Center; https://admin.powerapps.com (although you must have a P2 license to do so).

The only step required for you is to purchase the licenses and continue using you current environment in Production (if that is what your goal).

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,235)