cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick_black
Helper III
Helper III

Knowing progress during data entry

So I have a drop-down that I am using to choose data to feed to a Sharepoint. However, the data is quite voluminous and the column I am using on the dropdown quit has repetitive categorical data. Hence I was asking if there is a way to paint or use color on an already entered data entry so that as I move and use the drop-down I can distinguish what has already being put to SharePoint. For example, 

I am working with a column called account name that does prepopulate other entries. The account name is arranged alphabetically. An account name can have many branches. I was trying to get a solution of when I am done with the first Account name, which probably is called Allan Solutions, after prepopulating and filling in the necessary data, I submit and that account name is distinguished from all others that have not been filled yet. So if I am filling another Allan solutions from another account I can view my progress and see the ones I am yet to fill.
I am thinking it should be select on the submit button where it does a lookup and if that entry has been made it is distinct from the yet to be entered.
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,129)