cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cesc
Frequent Visitor

Label Visibility on my BrowseGallery

Hi All

I have an Edit screen in my power apps that allows Users to 'Save to Draft' instead of submitting a record. On my display screen, I have put a label to be visible when a record is saved to draft. My problem here is when I save to draft, all my records on the display screen (Browse Gallery)  shows the "Saved to draft" label. How do I make this label show only to the specific record that was saved to draft and not all the records on my display screen. 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
eka24
Super User
Super User

Can you show a screen shot of the Gallery and the code on the item property. Also is the label inside or outside the gallery

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Consider Checking My Youtube Channel

Cesc
Frequent Visitor

Sent you a private message

v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cesc ,

Have you solved your issue?

If not, please provide more information about your scenario directly on this thread so that more people can help you.

Best regards,

Allen

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,013)