cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johwe32
Frequent Visitor

Label in gallery has slight border

As pictured in the attached file the label "Granskning" has a border on the bottom and right side. What could be wrong?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
keathley Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Label in gallery has slight border

@Johwe32 Another user reported a slight border / edge when one item is over another item and they both have the same Fill color.  I was able to reproduce the issue.  Turning on Classic Render Mode  (File -> App Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Render in classic mode) resolved the issue.  I was also able to fix by removing one of the Fills as well (set the last digit on the RGBA to "0").

Fill = RGBA(255,255,255,0)

From my test, 

Before:

before.PNG

After:

after.PNG

Joey

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
keathley Advocate II
Advocate II

@Johwe32 Another user reported a slight border / edge when one item is over another item and they both have the same Fill color.  I was able to reproduce the issue.  Turning on Classic Render Mode  (File -> App Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Render in classic mode) resolved the issue.  I was also able to fix by removing one of the Fills as well (set the last digit on the RGBA to "0").

Fill = RGBA(255,255,255,0)

From my test, 

Before:

before.PNG

After:

after.PNG

Joey

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Johwe32,

I have made a test on my side (where the "Render in classic mode" option is disabled/turned off) and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

The screenshot as below:3.JPG

Please take a try to fix the issue on your side with the following steps:

• Set the BorderThickness property of the Label control to following formula:
  • Set the BorderColor property of the Label control to following formula:
RGBA(255, 255, 255, 0)
  • Set the BorderStyle property of the Label control to following formula:
BorderStyle.None

In addition, you could also take a try to enable the "Render in classic mode" option within the App Settings of your app. Then save your app and re-open it, check if the issue is solved on your side.

More details about enabling the "Render in classic mode" option within the App Settings, please check the following GIF image:Test1.gif

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Johwe32
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for your help  @v-xida-msft & @keathley.

Classic render mode solved the issue. Borderthickness, color and style did not help. 

Power Apps
Power Apps

the slight border on control issue should be fixed with the latest release 3.18074.16

please try enabling improved app rendering from AppSettings and try again

image.png

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,983)