cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Label not fully showing in columnchart

Hello!

I have a columnchart and the label is not fully showing the name, how could I fix this?

https://gyazo.com/5b7ae24c50bd845856decf6ca3e0475b

15 REPLIES 15
Super User III
Super User III

Select the column Chart and Play around changing the figure for the XLabelAngle

ColumnChart.JPG

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Make the xlableAngle 0.

I think the data might be too long, will you be ok if it somehow shortened through AddColumns?

If you think so, then give a sample of the Text.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

This is the code @eka24 : 

AddColumns(GroupBy('Manco-Informatie',"Product","SumColumn"),"TotalAantal",Sum(SumColumn,Aantal))

I tried to set the X label angle to 0, but it still doesn't change the length of the label

Give a sample of the name in the label so I work on it.

------------

Example @eka24 :

0000-E-S; baluster VH | Overig

If this 0000-E-S; baluster VH | Overig is all one label and I make it 0000-E-S will it be ok or baluster VH  or Overig. Of these which one do you prefer. Also note that it will be so for the whole collumn. That's part will be removed.

------------

That will not matter as I kind of need the full name because I have products with almost the same name, just different ending @eka24 

Is there really no way of changing the length of the label?? Even if I make the columnchart bigger?

Anyone knows a way???

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (59,239)