cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Landing Screen of the App - Video

Hi All,

Just playing around with the Video/Media on an app and I cant seem to get a video to auto play if it is on the main landing page of the app (the first page that loads). If I navigate away, and then back; it works fine. Anyone seen this or figured out a way to resolve?

Thanks,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Looks like it was a temporary Google Chrome issue - wasn't just me, but it seems to work now. Litterally no idea as I didn't change a thing. Beta product I guess...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Just a thought.

Try adding a timer control to the landing page.  Make it invisible, autostart on load and set the duration to 1/2 second or less.  Then set OnTimerEnd to run the video.  That should work every time no matter what.

I hope that helps?

Ed

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MikeTwister,

I cannot reproduce your issue. I inserted a Video control in the first screen, and set its AutoStart property to true. Each time I open this app, this video would play automantically. What is the formula that you set on AutoStart property of this video control?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Looks like it was a temporary Google Chrome issue - wasn't just me, but it seems to work now. Litterally no idea as I didn't change a thing. Beta product I guess...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,199)