cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khoibrbr1212

LastSubmit not containing other fields when submitting attachments

Hi,

I have turned on the 'enable attachments' option for my Dataverse table. I tried to submit a form with attachments and try to stay in that particular page using LastSubmit property (set in OnSuccess property of the form). Everything worked well until I tried to submit attachments. It deleted all of my other fields (choices and choice data type to be exact). I have checked the LastSubmit property (create another form with Items = FormA.LastSubmit) and can clearly see that there is nothing recorded in those fields after I submitted the form with an attachment. Is this a bug or something? Same thing happens when I tried to use File column in the Dataverse table as well.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @khoibrbr1212,

I think the key to this issue is that the DefaultSeletcedItems property of the Combo Box corresponding to the Choice or Choices column.

I suggest you modify the default settings for all the DefaultSeletcedItems property as below:

[LookUp(TestHolas,Name=EditForm1.LastSubmit.Name).Choice]

Note that you should replace all the name with the real ones in your scenario.

In addition, change the Default property of the TextInput control with ThisItem.ColumnName rather than Parent.Default.

Check if this could help you at some degree.

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @khoibrbr1212,

I think the key to this issue is that the DefaultSeletcedItems property of the Combo Box corresponding to the Choice or Choices column.

I suggest you modify the default settings for all the DefaultSeletcedItems property as below:

[LookUp(TestHolas,Name=EditForm1.LastSubmit.Name).Choice]

Note that you should replace all the name with the real ones in your scenario.

In addition, change the Default property of the TextInput control with ThisItem.ColumnName rather than Parent.Default.

Check if this could help you at some degree.

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,688)