cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Launch email with attachments

Hi Guys,

I am trying to launch a email with attachment.

I know that with Office365Outlook.SendEmail we can directly send a email with attachments but i do not want to send email.

on button press i want to launch an email - This is achieved with  Launch("mailto:"& DataCardValue29_3.Text)

However along with launching i need to attach files to the email. These attachments i am storing in azureblob storage. i do not know how to retrieve this files from azureblob storgae and add to email attachments.

Any help will be much appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @VivekJaganath 

I dont believe mailto has the option to add attachments

You could possible provide a link to where the attachment is stored but no provision to open client and attach the document

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@RezaDorrani Thanks much for the reply... is it possible to add body content using mailto?

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (40,195)