cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anoopvrnair
Advocate I
Advocate I

Launcher App to Open other Apps

We are trying to have a launcher App in which we will provide the link to open other App’s.  We are able to open the other Apps from a App by using  Launch("/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apps/bxxxxxx-6xx-4xxx-a318-aaxxxxxx",ScreenTransition.Fade).

But the Apps are Launching in a new window. Can you please suggest us, is there a way in which new App can be opened as a slider on the same position of the Launcher App in Talent.

Thanks

Anoop

4 REPLIES 4
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @anoopvrnair,

I'm afraid that this cannot be achieve so far. 

You could post this idea in the PowerApps Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
seanatron
Advocate I
Advocate I

You can direct your team to use the waffle icon in the top left corner of any O365 screen, click PowerApps and they will have a list of all apps you have made available to them there. Its not a launcher as you are asking for, but it is a one-stop shop for all their PowerApps.

@seanatron thanks for your input, By this if you click on the icon it will get redirected to the connected/synced power app environment. We are looking for an option in which the apps should get opened inside the talent itself as a slider.

Thanks

Anoop

Hi Mona Li,

Thanks for ur replay

Have posted the idea

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Launcher-App-to-Open-other-Apps-as-a-slider-from...

Thanks

Anoop

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,796)