cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jake_wilson

Leveraging Office365 Users DataSource and Existing Email Text Information

Hi All,

I have a list of emails from people in my organization being stored inside of a text column inside of SharePoint. I am building an application where a user selects a dropdown, and other information is being pre-populated off of the selection. I am currently trying to figure out if I can have the Office365Users DataSource with the existing emails I already have from my organization to be pre-populated inside of the people picker format inside of my PowerApp application. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank You

1 REPLY 1
jake_wilson

I have added this filter inside of the "Items" property and got it working, but the user still has to manually select the associated user. I cannot seem to get something similar working inside of the "Default" function

Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm: First(Filter([@'FY22/FY23-Application-Domain-Association'], 
Application_Name = DataCardValue8.Selected.Value)).Branch_Chief_Name & DataCardValue9.SearchText})

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,633)