Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
WillieEra Helper I
Helper I

Licencing

Hi guys I just need some guidance regarding licences:

1) What is the minimum licences required to enable users to use a single power app solution?

- What is the lowest Office 365 licence required?

- Which Power App licence for single users using at most 2 apps?

- Which Power App licence for developers?

I am just trying to find the most cost effective way to user Power App, where users will only use Power App, there is not a requirement for Office 365 licences?

Any guidance will be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Licencing

Hi @WillieEra ,

We run on an Office365 Licence on SharePoint data and some Power Automate (Flow). We have about 150 users and 40+ apps, with approximately 50 different SharePoint lists, some containing up to 30,000 items.

The limits as I understand them are server API calls on both Power App and Flow, but this is cumulative across your organisation.

A developer can use the standard licence, however an upgrade to a Per User plan will allow things like creating Environments and running Flows (not triggered by PowerApps) with Premium connectors.

The real restriction is the data source choice with really only SharePoint or Excel in OneDrive available on standard O365.

This licencing overview may be useful to you.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Licencing

Hi @WillieEra ,

We run on an Office365 Licence on SharePoint data and some Power Automate (Flow). We have about 150 users and 40+ apps, with approximately 50 different SharePoint lists, some containing up to 30,000 items.

The limits as I understand them are server API calls on both Power App and Flow, but this is cumulative across your organisation.

A developer can use the standard licence, however an upgrade to a Per User plan will allow things like creating Environments and running Flows (not triggered by PowerApps) with Premium connectors.

The real restriction is the data source choice with really only SharePoint or Excel in OneDrive available on standard O365.

This licencing overview may be useful to you.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,313)