cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinLG
Helper I
Helper I

Limit of 2000 in a ticketing Application. Can't display more than the 2000 first Items of my sharepoint list

Hi everyone,

I'm building ticketing applications for my company. And i'm facing an issue with one of these application, wich is gonna arrive to the other one too.
Power Apps limits the number of entry by 2000. I've tried to avoid this limit by creating multiple collection and regroup them in a single one

Concurrent(
ClearCollect(CollectionA,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID<2000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionB,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID>=2000 And ID<4000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionC,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID>=4000 And ID<6000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionD,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID>=6000 And ID<8000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionE,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID>=8000 And ID<10000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionF,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID>=10000 And ID<12000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionG,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID>=12000 And ID<14000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionH,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID>=14000 And ID<16000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionI,Filter('Production request to Engineering',ID>=16000 And ID<18000)));
ClearCollect(SourceTemp,CollectionA,CollectionB,CollectionC,CollectionD,CollectionE,CollectionF,CollectionG,CollectionH,CollectionI)

But this doesn't work, i only have the 2000 first items displaying in my gallery

I've tried to delete all the filters i've made on my gallery but i'm still facing the problem.
Anyone has an idea too solve this?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @KevinLG ,

It won't because ID field is only Delegable for the Equals = operator , not for > or <.

I have a blog on Delegation and in this section describes the process for a big collection. A more advanced version is here, but both involve a separate "shadow" ID field that needs to be added to every record in the list.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @KevinLG ,

It won't because ID field is only Delegable for the Equals = operator , not for > or <.

I have a blog on Delegation and in this section describes the process for a big collection. A more advanced version is here, but both involve a separate "shadow" ID field that needs to be added to every record in the list.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @KevinLG ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Hi @WarrenBelz Yes, it did work, thanks a lot for your help and sorry for this late answer.

Have a nice day

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,220)