cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoopaPendyala
Helper I
Helper I

LineCharts - x and Y axis label

How to display X- axis and Y axis label in Linecharts in PowerApps.

4 REPLIES 4
tahoon
Power Apps
Power Apps

There is no way to automatically generate labels for axes, so you have to insert Label controls and position them.

Another alternative is to use Power BI for your charts and them embed them in PowerApps using a Power BI tile. Power BI has more features for creating charts.

@tahoon, Can you tell me the steps how can we do that -  "insert Label controls and position them" ?

I have already checked PowerBI tile option. There is no dynamic way fo passing values to the PowerBI tile.Hence switched back to PowerApps line charts.

On the menu bar, go to Insert. There will be several controls in the toolbar. Select "Label" to insert a label control. Drag the label to where you want it to be.

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RoopaPendyala,

Do you want to display the X-axis Label and Y-axis Label within Line chart control in PowerApps?

Currently, the Line chart control could only display a Label for Title (Title label) in PowerApps. If you want to display X-axis Label and Y-axis Label within Line chart control in PowerApps, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

More details about Line chart control in PowerApps, please check the following article:

Line chart control

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,459)