cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Link PowerApp to Sharepoint List View

I am looking for a way to have a link to my PowerApp appear on its associated SharePoint list. To put in more detail, my app is linked to a list in SharePoint. When people go to this list on SP, I want there to be a link to the PowerApp so that they can create/edit items on the SP list. If additional information is needed plesae let me know. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
myke_deabreu
Level 8

Re: Link PowerApp to Sharepoint List View

There could be numerous places to make some changes and the form configuration you may have made could potentially not be valid when integrating with SharePoint. 

It might be easier to just re-build it based on what it gives you and try copy over look and feel.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
myke_deabreu
Level 8

Hi macquarriek10,

On your SharePoint list click the PowerApps dropdown and select "Customize Forms". This will launch Powerapps with a prebuilt form of your list.

You can just save that and publish it to SharePoint and then adding a new item or editing will launch the app within Sharepoint. If you want to use the app you all ready created you will need to re-create it within the "Customize Form" mode to have it linked. (You can copy and paste everything over).

Let me know if you need more information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information, I'll keep it in mind for future forms. I just copied everything over from my old one and have one more question. I am getting errors from the "SharePointIntegration" connection that is established for the form... am I allowed to just replace the SharePointForm1 that it created with EditForm1 (that was on my old app)? Thanks in advance.

myke_deabreu
Level 8

Can you take a screenshot of the error?

Anonymous
Not applicable

myke_deabreu
Level 8

There could be numerous places to make some changes and the form configuration you may have made could potentially not be valid when integrating with SharePoint. 

It might be easier to just re-build it based on what it gives you and try copy over look and feel.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I think I confused you with my error... I got it working. Thanks for all your help!

myke_deabreu
Level 8

Anytime macquarriek! - Glad I could help

Happy Apping

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,679)