cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Link directly to PowerApp

I believe you are worried about the authentication window coming up for business users as well.

Go throught this link which talks about how auth works for powerapps in background: 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Authentication-in-Powerapps/td-p/276882

My take on this: As long as your authnetication token is valid, you should not be getting that auth popup window. As it happens in normal SP or some other apps as well, which uses AD auth token, after a while AD token expires (for securiy reasons), when this happens users will have to get a fresh token by logging in, and powerapps is no different.

Hope this helps,

Pranav

Re: Link directly to PowerApp

Thank you, I was actually going to post about that today as one of my testers got that login popup displaying the 4 different entities that needed logging into.

What I experienced was one of those crazy things you dont' ever expect to see and I have decided it was probably related to a security time out as well.    It wasn't the login that you are talking about here, but I will look into that and thank you, it will be very helpful.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,213)