cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charles_John
Advocate II
Advocate II

Link to Download PowerApps Icon Library

Does anyone know where I can download the set of powerapps icons?

powerapps-icons.png

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Charles_John,

Sorry but PowerApps does not provide the downloading method of these icons. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Tmarks11
Regular Visitor

Here is table that you can use within powerapps to get a gallery with the icons

Table({I:Icon.Add},{I:Icon.AddDocument},{I:Icon.AddLibrary},{I:Icon.AddToCalendar},{I:Icon.Airplane},{I:Icon.ArrowDown},{I:Icon.ArrowLeft},{I:Icon.ArrowRight},{I:Icon.ArrowUp},{I:Icon.BackArrow},{I:Icon.Bell},{I:Icon.Bus},{I:Icon.CalendarBlank},{I:Icon.Camera},{I:Icon.CameraAperture},{I:Icon.Cars},{I:Icon.Check},{I:Icon.ChevronDown},{I:Icon.ChevronLeft},{I:Icon.ChevronRight},{I:Icon.ChevronUp},{I:Icon.ClearDrawing},{I:Icon.Clock},{I:Icon.CollapseView},{I:Icon.ColorPicker},{I:Icon.Compose},{I:Icon.ComputerDesktop},{I:Icon.Controller},{I:Icon.Copy},{I:Icon.Crop},{I:Icon.Currency},{I:Icon.Database},{I:Icon.DetailList},{I:Icon.Devices},{I:Icon.DockCheckProperties},{I:Icon.DockCheckProperties},{I:Icon.Document},{I:Icon.DocumentPDF},{I:Icon.DocumentWithContent},{I:Icon.Download},{I:Icon.Draw},{I:Icon.Edit},{I:Icon.EmojiFrown},{I:Icon.EmojiNeutral},{I:Icon.EmojiSad},{I:Icon.EmojiSmile},{I:Icon.Erase},{I:Icon.ExpandView},{I:Icon.Filter},{I:Icon.Folder},{I:Icon.ForkKnife},{I:Icon.Hamburger},{I:Icon.Home},{I:Icon.Information},{I:Icon.Items},{I:Icon.Journal},{I:Icon.Laptop},{I:Icon.LevelsLayersItems},{I:Icon.LikeDislike},{I:Icon.LineWeight},{I:Icon.ListScrollEmpty},{I:Icon.ListScrollWatchlist},{I:Icon.ListWatchlistRemind},{I:Icon.Location},{I:Icon.Lock},{I:Icon.LogJournal},{I:Icon.Mail},{I:Icon.Message},{I:Icon.Mobile},{I:Icon.Money},{I:Icon.More},{I:Icon.Newspaper},{I:Icon.NextArrow},{I:Icon.Note},{I:Icon.OptionsList},{I:Icon.OfficeBuilding},{I:Icon.PaperClip},{I:Icon.People},{I:Icon.Person},{I:Icon.Phone},{I:Icon.PhoneHangUp},{I:Icon.PhotosPictures},{I:Icon.Pin},{I:Icon.Post},{I:Icon.Printing3D},{I:Icon.RadarActivityMonitor},{I:Icon.Reload},{I:Icon.Save},{I:Icon.Search},{I:Icon.Send},{I:Icon.Settings},{I:Icon.ShoppingCart},{I:Icon.Sort},{I:Icon.ToolsWrench},{I:Icon.Tablet},{I:Icon.Tag},{I:Icon.Tools},{I:Icon.Transportation},{I:Icon.Trash},{I:Icon.Trash},{I:Icon.Trending},{I:Icon.TrendingHashtag},{I:Icon.TrendingUpwards},{I:Icon.Waffle},{I:Icon.Warning},{I:Icon.Waypoint},{I:Icon.Weather})

mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Charles_John 
I have made the full set of Power Apps icons available in SVG format.

Link to free Power Apps Icons
https://matthewdevaney.com/2000-free-power-apps-icons/

mdevaney_0-1610729063115.png

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,787)