• SP list with custom Form from Power Apps
    • Sp item opens in edit mode, so user can fill in the form 
  • The Flow
    • Somebody completes a course
    • Power Automate triggered
      • Creates a list item in SP list
      • Send a link to user with standard "Link to Item" 
    • User open the item and fills in the Power App Form
      • After submitted user is redirected to Start Page.
  • Challange:
    • I want the Form to open up inside Teams or as standalone Power App and not in the standard SharePoint view
  • Possible?
  • Example of the stardard generated url, I want to manipulate: 

https://xxxxxxxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/TrainingCenter/Lists/Evaluation/DispForm.aspx?ID=250&ContentT...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FabianAckeret
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @torbenbj 

Yes, it is possible to achieve your challenge. However, it's a bit more complicated to explain which is why I've created a blog post about it a while ago.

Check it our here => https://fabianackeret.com/powerapps-link-to-specific-screens-items/

To summarize:

• Add your app to MS Teams
  • Get the link to your app and change the parameter subEntityId to the screen/itemId
  • Adjust your app so that it filters/does something based on the subEntityId
  • Use that link in your Power Automate flow

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any issues.

Kind regards,

Fabian

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. Like my answer? Consider giving it a Thumbs Up. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
FabianAckeret
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @torbenbj 

Yes, it is possible to achieve your challenge. However, it's a bit more complicated to explain which is why I've created a blog post about it a while ago.

Check it our here => https://fabianackeret.com/powerapps-link-to-specific-screens-items/

To summarize:

• Add your app to MS Teams
  • Get the link to your app and change the parameter subEntityId to the screen/itemId
  • Adjust your app so that it filters/does something based on the subEntityId
  • Use that link in your Power Automate flow

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any issues.

Kind regards,

Fabian

Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. Like my answer? Consider giving it a Thumbs Up. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Thank your very much. Very helpfull. @FabianAckeret 

Hi @FabianAckeret , 
Do you have any video that shows how to do it? 
I have tried via your blog but I didn't understand.

I am trying to change a link in power automate flow from web to teams (Now the hyperlink item opens as a web and I want it to open in teams). Is it possible?   

Thanks, 

FabianAckeret
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @dorenit 

I'm afraid I don't have a video.

If you follow the manual step by step it works great. Just note that its a Dataverse for Teams solution, not regular Power Apps solution. It's also in the manual.

Kind regards,
Fabian

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,992)