cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VisibleFilm
Helper I
Helper I

Link to specific record

Hi all, I'm trying to send a link to display a specific record on my powerapps form.  Im trying to use something like the link below, but it always just points to the first record.   Do I need to add some kind of parameter to the powerapp form to get this to work?

https://web.powerapps.com/apps/<myappid>?ID=21  

2 REPLIES 2
v-yutliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VisibleFilm ,

Could you describe more clearly about:

1)the specific record that you want to display is from where? what is its data source?

2)whether the powerapps form is powerapps standalone app or sharepoint custom form?

What's more, the link that you posted is more like an app's link, not a record link from data source.

So, I'm a little confused.If you could give me more details or describe with pictures, it will help a lot.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Make sure when you pull the value in using Param that you surround it with the Value function.

Value(Param(“ID”))

Even though it’s a number in the url I believe it still reads it as a string.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,421)