cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zhukov23
Frequent Visitor

List User's Planner tasks

It's clear how to works with MY tasks. But if an admin wants to list user's tasks? It should be a very common task.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Zhukov23,

Do you want to list user's Planner tasks within an app as a admin?

Further, do you want to list a specific user's Planner tasks within a Planner plan?

If you want to list a specific user's Planner tasks within a Planner plan, I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:5.JPG

4.JPG

• Add Planner connector and Office365 Users connector as data sources within my app.
  • Add a Dropdown control (Dropdown1) within the screen of my app, set the Items property of the Dropdown control to following formula:
Planner.ListMyPlans().value
  • Add a Gallery control within the screen, set the Items property of the Gallery control to following formula:
Filter(
Planner.ListTasks(Dropdown1.Selected.id).value,
createdBy.user.id=Office365Users.UserProfile("Test3@xxxxxx.xxmicrosoft.com").Id
)

Note: The 'Test3@xxxxxx.xxmicrosoft.com' represents the email address of a specific user within my Org.

On your side, you should type the following formula:

Filter(
createdBy.user.id=Office365Users.UserProfile("The email address of a specific user").Id
)

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Zhukov23,

Do you want to list user's Planner tasks within an app as a admin?

Further, do you want to list a specific user's Planner tasks within a Planner plan?

If you want to list a specific user's Planner tasks within a Planner plan, I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:5.JPG

4.JPG

• Add Planner connector and Office365 Users connector as data sources within my app.
  • Add a Dropdown control (Dropdown1) within the screen of my app, set the Items property of the Dropdown control to following formula:
Planner.ListMyPlans().value
  • Add a Gallery control within the screen, set the Items property of the Gallery control to following formula:
Filter(
createdBy.user.id=Office365Users.UserProfile("Test3@xxxxxx.xxmicrosoft.com").Id
)

Note: The 'Test3@xxxxxx.xxmicrosoft.com' represents the email address of a specific user within my Org.

On your side, you should type the following formula:

Filter(
createdBy.user.id=Office365Users.UserProfile("The email address of a specific user").Id
)

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi,

I tried doing this, but nothing is showing up for me

When I tried this, this is the message that showed up 

luveevee618_0-1632951762530.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,800)