cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamiekim

List View Threshold

I have a list of organization codes in List A.  I have another list, List B, that contains a lookup column that references these organization codes.  There are 13,000 organization codes (rows) in List A, and the row containing these org codes is indexed.  When I try to create a PowerApps of List B, the organization code field still throws a "list view threshold" error.  How do I resolve this issue?

Thank you ahead of time.

@RandyHayes @WarrenBelz @Pstork1 @Drrickryp @EricRegnier 

6 REPLIES 6
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

@jamiekim ,

Go into SharePoint and Index the columns you are wanting to Filter/Search on.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

jamiekim

Hi @WarrenBelz !  Thanks for your response.  I have indexed the organization codes column and I still get the error.  That's why I'm scratching my head??

@jamiekim ,

Sorry - I see that now - that is the only reason I have ever received that error (trying to query an unindexed column) and I have some big lists (40,000 plus) I query with Delegable functions.

@WarrenBelz Do you mind sharing a very simple query you've written with delegable functions?  I need a starting off point or example to help me get started. 

Hi @jamiekim ,

It is probably better to refer you to my blogs on this

Delegation Generally

Data Structure

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @jamiekim ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (46,639)