cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

List of default icons in model driven app

I'm creating a model-driven app and I want to select some default icon to show in the site map. As default there is a jig-saw puzzle icon that I want to change for example to led icon. This led icon is available in one Power Apps template app called "Innovation challenge" and looks like this: 

Ideas icon.png

I just don't know what is the name of this icon as in the template app site map designer the icon is just referred as "Use Default Image".

When I go to my own model-driven app clear the name of "Use Default Image" and scroll the icon drop down menu it only shows the names of default icons, but no any thumbnails or anything. So my question is that is there any place to browse this library of default icons to see the icons visually in one view so I don't need to try each of these individually and see the how it looks in the app?

App Designer  > Sitemap DesignerApp Designer > Sitemap Designer

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could use XrmToolBox and Iconator tool.

vxiaochenmsft_0-1645152039202.png

https://www.xrmtoolbox.com/plugins/MscrmTools.Iconator/

Best Regards,

Wearsky 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the tip! I managed to install XrmToolBox, the Iconator tool and to connect to both the demo app and to my own app, but both are showing some boring win-95 style icons and not the ones that are available from the site map editor. So I got this far:

XrmToolBox screenshot.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,034)