cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cabutbul

List of managers based on employees emails entered

I am trying to build an application that will receive from the user a list of employees' emails, and based on an office365 database will give me the list of managers of those employees.

I was able to do this for one name, but I want for a large number of names.

I have a text window named InfoAbou1 into which the emails are entered and a label window, when under Text, I wrote the following command: Office365Users.ManagerV2(Text_InfoAbout1.Text).mail.

How do I do this for more than one email feed

2 REPLIES 2
MechEng2013
Advocate II
Advocate II

I would do this myself by adding the Manager as a field in the User table, and the selection is made in a combo box using multiple selection allowed. 

The combo box will not give it to you directly, you'll need to perform a second lookup function matching the GUID of the record that the combo box returns.

Depending on how you want to output the data, you may need to use a concat function.

MechEng2013
Advocate II
Advocate II

I would do this myself by adding the Manager as a field in the User table, and the selection is made in a combo box using multiple selection allowed. 

The combo box will not give it to you directly, you'll need to perform a second lookup function matching the GUID of the record that the combo box returns.

Depending on how you want to output the data, you may need to use a concat function.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,483)