cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robhdbw
Regular Visitor

List rows present in a table duplicating

Hi All

I have a basic flow that collects information from a Microsoft Form excel sheet and copies the data to a SharePoint site.

The Data transfers fine but every time the flow runs (once a hour) it duplicates the information contained in the sheet.

Hope you can help

Thanks

Rob

Flow1.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: List rows present in a table duplicating

This sounds like a Power Automate question rather than a PowerApps question. You are welcome to post it here but I suggest you post this in the Power Automate Community instead. You’ll get a quicker and better response over there

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: List rows present in a table duplicating

This sounds like a Power Automate question rather than a PowerApps question. You are welcome to post it here but I suggest you post this in the Power Automate Community instead. You’ll get a quicker and better response over there

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,747)