cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lc-tb
Frequent Visitor

ListOwnedGroupsV3

For my App Office365-Groups.ListOwnedGroupsV3 is perfect because it can give me the mail of all my 365Groups and with that also the URL that i need for a Flow. Sadly it is limited to only 100 results, is their any sort of workaround to get morer than 100 groups?

3 REPLIES 3
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lc-tb ,

Do you want to get more than 100 groups that belong to you in PowerApps?

If you do, I'm afraid there is no way to achieve your need by now. It is the limit coming from Office 365 APIs.

If you want to rise the limits in PowerApps, please suggest an idea in PowerApps Idea Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/PA_Comm_Ideas

If you could share more details about your scenario, maybe we could give more suggestions for you.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

lc-tb
Frequent Visitor

Hello @v-jefferni ,
My scenario is that i need a reliable way to get the Sharepoint URL from Teams. The user picks a Team from a list and makes a request to add a channel. A Flow  then auto creates the channel with all needed folders. In the beginning i was creating the links by taking the Team via name MicrosoftTeams.GetAllTeams().value (this gives you all teams but just Id, displayname and description) and adding the rest of the URL, but as soon that somebody renames the team it doesn´t work anymore because the URL doens´t change with it. ListOwnedGroupsV3 would be perfect but some people have more than 300 Teams, so 100 is not enough

v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lc-tb 

As per your description, I'm afraid currently there is no way to retrieve more than 100 items via neither Office365Groups nor MicrosoftTeams because of throttling limits.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,940)