Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
macrag
Advocate I
Advocate I

Listbox Pre select with saved values from sharepoint

Hi

I am not sure whether any one answered this previously or not but so far i couldn't find a way to do this

So Could any one please suggest how to pre populate the Listbox control with the selected values retrieved from share point, as currently I am retrieving Multiple selected values from sharepoint as commaseperated values but couldn't be able to pre select them when the control is visible again

Many Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Leo09
Helper V
Helper V

Hi Leo

Thanks for the reply. I thought about the Gallery work around but i found it is not usable inside the Form control as when i tried to include the Gallery inside the Form control it doesn't position position propery. Did you guys also notice this behaviour with Gallery control inside the Forms

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,717)