cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Listbox & Combo box

Hi dears

Want to use the multiple value I have selected either in Listbox or Combo box in another calculation cell.

How I can call these selection separately please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ralino ,

In you last sentence, did you mean "2nd label should bring sales amount of 2nd selection "B""? If so, then please follow below steps to achieve this.

In my example, I assume that it is a combo box control.

Set below formulas in the 2 Label control:

Label1.Text=Sum(Filter(DataSourceName,Column1=First(ComboBox1.SelectedItems).Result),Number)
Label1.Text=Sum(Filter(DataSourceName,Column1=Last(FirstN(ComboBox1.SelectedItems,2)).Result),Number)

Column1 is the field that you want to filter the data source with the value from combo box. Number is the column that you want to sum the number. 

And if you have more than 2 selections that you want to filter and sum, you can have as many labels as you want.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @Ralino 

How do you want to use the selected values? Can you share more logical details of this scenario?

You can access the Combobox selected items using Combobox1.SelectedItems and ListBox selections using ListBox1.SelectedItems.

If you can share schema level details, we might be able to help you better.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks Dear

Assuming I have List box or Combo box of : A, B, C, D. in this order.

I selected A,B.

in Another table I have a list of letter associated to sale amount.

I will be having 2 labels : 1st label should bring sales amount of first selection " A" through lookup and 2nd label should bring sales amount of 2nd selection " A"

Hope it's clear to give feedback.

Thanks

Hi @Ralino ,

In you last sentence, did you mean "2nd label should bring sales amount of 2nd selection "B""? If so, then please follow below steps to achieve this.

In my example, I assume that it is a combo box control.

Set below formulas in the 2 Label control:

Label1.Text=Sum(Filter(DataSourceName,Column1=First(ComboBox1.SelectedItems).Result),Number)
Label1.Text=Sum(Filter(DataSourceName,Column1=Last(FirstN(ComboBox1.SelectedItems,2)).Result),Number)

Column1 is the field that you want to filter the data source with the value from combo box. Number is the column that you want to sum the number. 

And if you have more than 2 selections that you want to filter and sum, you can have as many labels as you want.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,647)