cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Afex
Frequent Visitor

Lists not available in SharePoint Online Data Connection

All the lists don't display for me when I connect to SharePoint Online. I don't see any "Contacts" or Calendar type Sharepoint lists. Is this a current limitation?

5 REPLIES 5
jo
Power Apps
Power Apps

Yes, unfortunately today we only support custom lists that have been created in your SPO sites.  Expanding to support some of the built-in SPO list types (contacts, events, tasks, etc.) is on our backlog and we are hoping to add support for them soon.

This would be extremely beneficial, I was trying to attach to one of our sharepoint calendars myself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any kind of calendar that you can make in PowerApps? I am having a really hard time finding anything that you could use to have a calendar view in PowerApps.

Unfortunately we do not have a Calendar control today, but I would ask you to chime-in on the the PowerApps ideas section https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Add-a-calendar-view-control-for-displaying-event... as we use this feedback to determine what features we are going to tackle going forward.

For ealry adoption I think this (contact list support) is essential for business users. One of the first uses of sharepoint for SMEs is creating a contact list. To have a mobile ready version which is more accessible that sharepoint would be a good move in my opinion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,589)