cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkoertzen
Frequent Visitor

Lists tools "offline" after creating PowerApps form for Sharepoint List

This afternoon I created a custom form for a Microsoft List where I track onboarding tasks for new employees. It's the first SharePoint form I've customized heavily in PowerApps. After publishing the form, however, I am no longer able to use any List tools: Edit in Grid View, Share, Export, Automate, Integrate, and even Edit View. All links are grayed out and hovering indicates they think the site is "offline." Did I set something wrong in the form settings? Of course I can change the views by going to the list settings, but the other tools are really important, and I had planned on heavily using Grid View for the list, and now it's completely unavailable.

ListToolsOffline.png

I also find that when I go to Microsoft Lists, it's almost completely offline with just two apps available. I understand that Lists can now work "offline," but how do I force it back online?

Thoughts??

Thanks,

Jeff

2 REPLIES 2
jkoertzen
Frequent Visitor

Okay... I should have known better. I rebooted, and everything came back up again.

Still wondering why it thought it was offline, but irrelevant now. Until it happens again.

Hi @jkoertzen ,

This should be related to your network connection, please check if your network connection is stable.

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (1,265)