cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PAB
Level: Powered On

Loading Screen Four Dots on Login

Hello, sometimes when we open the powerapps application it seems to get stuck on the loading screen of four dots. I have attached a picture of what it usually looks like. Does anyone else have this issue when opening up the powerapps or have any reccomendations on how to solve this?

loading.PNG

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Loading Screen Four Dots on Login

Hi PAB,

Actually I always get this issue when I sign in PowerApps on my iPhone, as @Meneghino has mentioned, close PowerApps and reopen it, then you will find that it works without requiring login.

What’s your phone version? I will try to collect and report this issue from my side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Meneghino
Level 10

Hi, yes, happens quite often on my iPhone when fresh login is required.  I just close PowerApps and then when I reopen it works without requiring login.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi PAB,

Actually I always get this issue when I sign in PowerApps on my iPhone, as @Meneghino has mentioned, close PowerApps and reopen it, then you will find that it works without requiring login.

What’s your phone version? I will try to collect and report this issue from my side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

PAB

iPhone 6  software update 10.2.1

Thank you!

Thealster

I get this on iOS and also on the windows designer app. The solution is to close the app and re open but this is not really a solution. This happens all the time.

jrowe

I have a couple users that keep having the same issues.  They are using Alcatel One Touch phones.  I have several of those in the system but not all are having the issue.  If they log in through the android app it takes them to the microsoft login page to enter thier password. Then it goes back to powerapps for a couple seconds and right back to the microsoft page asking for the password again.  i can log in through the web page on the phone and get to the app list but as soon as I click on an app I get a MAX URL LIMIT REACHED error.  It will continue to load until it gets the screen with my icon and the 4 dots then it just hangs there forever.

I have done a factory reset on the phones numerous times over the past month with little to no progress.

The only error I ever see is the max url limit on the web, the android app never shows an error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,167)