Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sifu
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Loading Spinner not showing up

Hi All,

trying to show a loading spinner while buttons appear... on the start i get very quick the first 3 buttons, but the other take sometimes some time...  i set spinner to data or controlls but still not showing up... the only time i see it if i would now click one of those buttons that are already there and then back...

Is there a way how to make loading screen for the first screen?

Sifu_0-1600684890276.png

7 REPLIES 7
eka24
Super User
Super User

Can you show the code you are using to load the spinner?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it

Sifu
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

i really dont have any... only for the property Loadingspinner is either set to data or control... is more required?

eka24
Super User
Super User

Watch this tutorial from Brian

https://youtu.be/YfYf-AkY1P8

If that doesn't help, what is the objective, of the spinner. Just to show before the first screen fully load?

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Sifu
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

i saw that before but dont see whats missing... or how to approach it...

on top i described that i get sometimes not all the buttons and the dont on top run around to tell the user that its being loaded... but the user can still click the buttons he can see (those first 3), i simply want to display all buttons once its fully loaded....

jacktransform
Helper III
Helper III

@Sifu 

Any updates to your problem? I'm having the same problem.

Thanks!

Sifu
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

unfortunately not :(, happy on any feedback if you find something useful

Joorge_c
Resolver I
Resolver I

Running into the same issue. Not sure why there is a Loading Spinner Controls to use by default in the Gallery and not have it work. It looks like you always need to do a workaround and add the image and bla bla bla.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,351)