Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramole
Super User
Super User

Loan Amortization Schedule

Hello every body,

I would like your expert help urgently please i would like to make Loan Amortization Schedule and i dont know where to start please help , here screenshot.loan.png 

Thanks 

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.
16 REPLIES 16
eka24
Super User
Super User

Yes. Check this weekend.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Thanks @eka24 

That will save me writing codes I will worry patching only now 

Thank you
If this post helps, then Click on the Thumbs Up below. and Accept it as the solution . to help others find helpful.
LeeSJMarshall
Microsoft
Microsoft

Inspired by @eka24 I also had a go at this.  I took a similar approach but wanted to see if I could do everything in the collections.  No right or wrong, not sure if there's a better way of doing this but here's what I came up with:

https://youtu.be/DND--Peugec

LeeSJMarshall_0-1658561523658.png

Hi @LeeSJMarshall 
Hi,
Can you share the template?
Thanks 

Thank you

@LeeSJMarshall 

Yes I am interested as well, this looks really cool!

Happy to share the manifest file.  There's nothing Microsoft proprietary in here (well I am a Micrsoft employee), I figured out the formulas and approach myself. 

As noted in the video though, I am using the Datagrid control, which is in preview.

If it helps the community and promotes the use of Power Apps then fantastic.

Thanks @LeeSJMarshall 

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,084)