cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMUSharePoint
Level: Powered On

Location services must be enabled to run this flow.

I'm testing a flow I have created the when a button is pushed, it will get items from one SharePoint list, look to see if a string contains specific text and if so, create an item in another SharePoint list.  The flow checker doesn't return any errors but when I run the flow I get the message " This flow doesn't need additional input to run  .... Location services must be enabled to run this flow.  I am not gathering any location data from the flow.  How do i resolve this error?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Location services must be enabled to run this flow.

Button flows gather a lot of information when they are triggered.  One of which is location.

You might want to review this document with the information that is gathered.

I don't believe it can be avoided.  Not sure on that one if anyone else can chime in on it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Jsquared
Level: Power Up

I'm having the same issue. I looked at Windows 10 setting and the location is in fact turned on (See Image) 

Highlighted
JACK_LAI
Level: Powered On

My computer is WIN10 

In my teams channel , I put a flow click button in the flow ,But when I click it ,it will show "Location services must be enabled to run this flow" then this flow will not execute 

How can I solve this ??

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,381)